Advanced Case Manager - Geelong
We provide professional, value for money services that are driven by our values: working together, making it happen, respecting other people, serving the community and acting with integrity.
Through our commitment to diversity and equality, we are actively engaged in promoting and maintaining a safe and inclusive work environment where all employees are respected, valued and supported.
Our employees are key to our success, and bring new and creative responses to issues and challenges we face in our work and the delivery of quality services to the Victorian community. We proactively seek to employ people of any gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, with a disability, and varied cultural backgrounds. In addition, we have a firm commitment to increase participation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people across our workforce.
Working flexibly is considered business as usual at the Department of Justice and Regulation. All requests for flexible working arrangements will be considered in line with operational requirements.
If you require a copy of this advertisement or any attached documentation in an accessible format, such as large print, please email email@example.com
If a career that can give you the opportunity to contribute to a safe and just Victoria appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Prison and Corrective Services|
|Salary Range:||$78,773 - $89,375|
|Attachments:||Position Description [CCP4] - Advanced Case Manager.pdf (PDF, 257KB)|
Fact Sheet - Applying for a position at DJR.pdf (PDF, 103KB)
0429 384 307
- Play a critical role in helping support community safety
- Manage smaller caseloads of complex offenders
- Ongoing and full time role with pre-service training - $78,773 - $89,375 + Superannuation
About Community Correctional Services
Community Correctional Services (CCS) plays a vital role in contributing to the safety of the community by managing offenders on court orders, complex offenders on post sentence supervision and prisoners on parole. CCS ensures that offenders are meeting their court and parole conditions, engages offenders to build responsibility and connects offenders to programs, services and community.
About the role
You’ll be managing smaller caseloads of complex and high risk offenders on court orders by:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Preparing case plans
- Challenging offending behaviours and
- Linking offenders with services
- Ensuring court orders are complied with.
Other Advanced Case Manager positions are available across Victoria.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have best practice knowledge of case management frameworks
- Apply theory to reduce risk and improve outcomes
- Be flexible and resilient, with drive and commitment
- Have a relevant qualification in social work, related human services discipline, criminal justice or criminology (preferred)
- Have work experience in a related field (desirable)
Click on the APPLY button or call Adam Stevenson on 0429 384 307 for more information about the role.
Applications close Sunday 2 April 2017
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply