MANAGER ENGINIEERING AND TECHNICAL (OSAR)
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
0459 892 441
We are currently looking for a Manager Engineering and Technical to support and join our unique OSAR business area within VicRoads, in an exciting full time permanent position, based in Melbourne city.
Reporting to the Director Technical and Asset Management, the key purpose of this role is to provide specialist and highly influential advice relating to the design and development of engineering process. Also to drive the project management of Major Infrastructure projects and contribute to strategic decisions and long term plans.
To meet this challenge we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced civil engineering/engineering professional to join our OSAR team, to drive, assess and provide expert analysis on complex road design, development and civil engineering processes, including complex structures.
You will have:
- Sound civil engineering knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience to lead strategic development of the project and to establish high value relationships with key stakeholders and community groups to ensure a culture of collaboration and understanding.
- Well-developed ability to research and analyze complex and sensitive development issues and propose solutions.
- Well-developed written and oral communication, report writing and presentation skills
- An ability to meet strict deadlines and to balance and respond flexibly to competing priorities where there is often no set precedent
- A comprehensive knowledge of project management of Major Infrastructure Projects and risk management.
The OSAR environment is dynamic and constantly changing. We want someone, who can hit the ground running, pick thing up quickly and immerse themselves into the team.
At VicRoads we embrace diversity and inclusion and we are proud that our workforce reflects the community we serve. We support our people to work flexibly, ask us how we could structure this role to accommodate your needs.
Remuneration for the position is a STS A1 $164,310 plus superannuation.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 7th May 2017.
To view the Job Description and/or to apply click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below.
Recruitment agencies – please note VicRoads does not accept resumes from third parties and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.