MANAGER PLANNING ENVIRONMENTAL AND LAND (OSAR)
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
0459 892 441
An integral component to the success of any project is the Planning phase. VicRoads are seeking to appoint a Manager Planning Environmental and Land, who will report to the Director Technical and Asset Management, to support and join our unique OSAR business area within VicRoads, in an exciting full time permanent position, based in Melbourne city.
To meet this challenge we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced civil engineering/engineering professional to join our OSAR team, to drive, assess and provide expert analysis on complex road design, development and civil engineering processes, including complex structures.
You will have:
- High level critical thinking and ability to pre-empt and mitigate project risks in relation to all the planning matters.
- Well-developed ability to research and analyse complex and sensitive development issues and propose solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, demonstrated in preparation of Government briefs and correspondence, negotiation with stakeholders and effective team work.
- Strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including government departments, to proactively anticipate and respond to emerging issues across the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of planning and environmental functions and the ability to establish best practice systems and processes that deliver quality outcomes for the community.
The OSAR environment is dynamic and constantly changing. We want someone, who can hit the ground running, pick thing up quickly and immerse themselves into the team.
At VicRoads we embrace diversity and inclusion and we are proud that our workforce reflects the community we serve. We support our people to work flexibly, ask us how we could structure this role to accommodate your needs.
Remuneration for the position is a STS A1 $164,310 plus superannuation.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 7th May 2017.
To view the Job Description and/or to apply click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below.
Recruitment agencies – please note VicRoads does not accept resumes from third parties and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.