|Department:||Moyne Health Services|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - part time|
|Job Function:||Health and Allied Health|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||South West - Moyne|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||Position Description - Physiotherapist -Final Version.pdf (PDF, 50KB)|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced, passionate and proactive Grade 2 physiotherapist to join our service and assist in the design, implementation and ongoing delivery of our Short Term Restorative care program. your role is to provide a comprehensive, integrated and high quality physiotherapy service to the non-admitted clients, patients and residents attending our service. This includes; individual assessment and treatment; oversight and delivery of group programs in conjunction with allied health assistant and; participation in the multidisciplinary team delivering care to clients.
The breadth of service delivery includes Commonwealth Home Support Programs(CHSP), Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP), Respite and Residential Care.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration.
- Current unencumbered Victorian Motor Vehicle Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of CHSP and My Aged Care
- Knowledge of the HACCPYP and DVA programs
- Demonstrated experience in delivering musculoskeletal physiotherapy services, and proficiency in providing sensitive practice in response to client diversity within the Community sector
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision of undergraduate students
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to person and family centred care approach to service delivery
- An ability to establish and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of electronic data bases, recording statistics for compliance with funded targets
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment as a member of the Community Health team to achieve optimal outcomes for program planning, delivery and ongoing quality improvement.
About Moyne Health Services:
Moyne Health Services is a public, not for profit, integrated healthcare service, that helps meet community healthcare needs in Port Fairy, Koroit and surrounding districts in the Moyne Shire. Moyne Health Services is an equal opportunity employer. Moyne Health Services offers excellent terms and conditions including salary packaging.
Some benefits of working at Moyne Health Services:
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff
- Continually growing and developing
- Work/Life balance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Professional Development opportunities
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free car parking
How to apply?
Applications are to be submitted online via the employment section on our website (www.moynehealth.vic.gov.au) by Monday, 3rd April 2017.
For specific enquiries regarding the role email:email@example.com or contact Jane Weir, Community Health Manager on 03-55680171.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a police criminal record check.
Come and work for an organisation where people matter