AWRCC ICT Technician
|Department:||Albury Wodonga Health|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||IT and Telecommunications|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||AWRCC IT Technician PD_Apr17.pdf (PDF, 191KB)|
|Contact:||Jacinta Ducat - Director Information Management|
02 6051 7666
Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre (AWRCC)
AWRCC ICT Technician
Permanent Full-time Position
Albury Wodonga Health – AWRCC campus requires an ICT Technician to join our IT team. The successful applicant will provide onsite and remote day to day Level 2 ICT technical support for all tenant and staff within the AWRCC, along with supporting ongoing projects and infrastructure improvements/implementation. This role also requires technical expertise and support to be provided with ongoing internal and external AWRCC ICCT and broader AWH organisational projects.
Primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Resolution of service requests to maintain existing systems and infrastructure
- Coordinate upgrades or downtime with key stakeholders associated with the AWRCC or AWH
- Liaise with vendors and stakeholders regarding improvements
- Conduct ongoing IT maintenance for the AWRCC in line with the maintenance plan
- Impact assessment for planned changes
- Training of other ICT team members to ensure continuity of service at the AWRCC
AWH offers full orientation and training, salary sacrifice and the opportunity to be a part of a supportive and friendly team within a growing organisation.
Candidates meeting the following mandatory criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Industry certification of MCP/MCSE, or a degree or Certificate IV in Information Technology or related field. Alternatively, demonstrated extended relevant experience in a level 2 technical support role for at least 3 years.
- Proven ability to support enterprise network infrastructure, workstations, servers and applications.
- Well-developed communications skills throughout all levels of an organisation, including negotiation skills.
- Current driver’s license
ICT experience within the health industry is desirable.
Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020.
Successful applicants will be required to complete appropriate Criminal Record Screening paperwork/processes in order for AWH to meet its obligations regarding screening for serious criminal offences (within and external to Australia). Applicants unable to commit to this screening process should not submit an application for employment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory orientation modules using the AWH e-learning system prior to commencing employment.
This is a Category B vaccination position so evidence of vaccinations is not required prior to commencement.
AWH is unable to support applicants requiring sponsorship
Please refer to the Position Description (see attachments) for more details on this position and required Selection Criteria.
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please contact, Jacinta Ducat, Director of Information Management on (02) 6051 7666.
AWH is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Apply via this website, go to 'Apply Now' (at bottom of page) to complete the Application Form. Please ensure that each Selection Criteria is addressed. Also ensure you attach a copy of your resume (including names and contact details of two professional referees). Other documents you feel are relevant may also be attached; however this is limited to 5 documents of no greater than 2 Mega Bytes.
NB if you experience any difficulties with this website or completing the application process, please email email@example.com. Please note this address is for enquires only and applications cannot be submitted via this email.
Applications not received via the Vic Government Careers system by the closing date will not be accepted.