Ranger - South Port Phillip
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Land Management|
|Work Location:||Geelong Region - Queenscliff|
|Salary Range:||$65,340 - $71,384|
|Attachments:||Ranger South Port Phillip.pdf (PDF, 391KB)|
(03) 8427 3250
- Contribute to the future of Victorias Parks
- Healthy Parks, Healthy People
- Join an innovation lead organisation
About the branch
The Melbourne Division is responsible for the delivery of on-ground works and services that conserve environments, protect culture and heritage, manage visitor facilities and improve opportunities and support fire and emergency management. The Divisional resources will support environmental, social and economic outcomes for Melbourne communities.
About the role
As the Ranger, South Port Phillip you will plan for, and deliver, local port and park services as directed by the Manager to enable efficient and effective delivery at a district level in accordance with the Regional Action Plan. You will undertake activities requiring a level of environmental, technical and service expertise and will be accountable for personal performance.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Certificate or Diploma in Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Marine Operations and/or equivalent experience in a similar field.
- Experience in management of dredging and/or sand management operations
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
Your application must include;
- A current Resume
- A cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as outlined in the position description.
Join our Innovative organisation and enjoy what you do, apply today!
Application Closing date: 23 April 2017
Parks Victoria requires all prospective employees to undergo a National Police Record Check prior to an employment offer being made.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Parks Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a commitment to merit, equity and diversity in the workplace.