Registered Nurse - Transitional Care Program Heyfield Hospital
|Department:||Central Gippsland Health|
|Work Type:||Fixed term - part time|
|Job Function:||Medical and Nursing|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||Gippsland - Wellington|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||RN Transitional Care Heyfield.docx (Word, 52KB)|
5139 79 79
Registered Nurse - Transitional Care Program
.6 EFT available
Fixed term 6 months
The team providing care to the residents and clients of Wellington Shire are seeking an enthusiastic team oriented person to join our team. The facility is managed by Central Gippsland Health Service. This position is based in Heyfield but requires travel to other CGHS sites and patients homes.
Applications are invited from Registered Nurses who possess contemporary clinical practice skills, broad nursing experience, and a desire to provide person centred care.
Teamwork and collaboration in a supportive, friendly environment is essential.
- Assist and facilitate Heyfield NUM to coordinate CGHS transitional care program
- Reporting TCP data to LRH and DH where approved
- Assist NUM in providing education to Heyfield staff
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings
- Maintain data base for TCP admissions
- Discuss program with clients
- Facilitate services through intake and other relevant services
- Other duties as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager
For further information please contact Brent Causon Health Services Manager, telephone 5139 79 79.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter,
- Statement addressing the leadership and technical capabilities as outlined in the position description.
- Current resume detailing previous experience and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees.