Asset Project Officer
• Ongoing full time
• $70,398 pa (plus 9.50% superannuation)
|Department:||Country Fire Authority|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Trades and Services|
|Work Location:||North East Region All|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Attachments:||PD-APO PTA4 200909.pdf (PDF, 71KB)|
03 9262 8357
Land and Building Services are part of the Business Services Team and are responsible for the management of the substantial CFA real estate assets portfolio. Development of asset management strategies and polices, procurement of real estate assets and asset-life maintenance are all part of the services provided.
Reporting to the Manager Asset Services (MAS) and as a member of a statewide team of Asset Project Officers (APO), the APO will be responsible for the delivery of a range of asset maintenance and project services and support in an assigned area, in accordance with agreed service delivery standards and to achieve improved levels of asset quality across the State.
The APO is responsible for ensuring the consistent and high quality delivery of all brigade maintenance services across the assigned area, in accordance with the Statewide Managed Maintenance Program. The APO will also be responsible for the effective and compliant project management and construction supervision of assigned minor work projects across their allocated Districts.
The successful applicant will have:
- Building or equivalent technology qualifications or trade qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of building maintenance works programs, supervision of minor works projects, building construction and/or facilities management.
- Proven ability to manage concurrent maintenance and other minor works building projects within budget, quality and time parameters.
- Experience in utilising maintenance / assets management reporting and data management systems including SAP, Microsoft office suite and CFA intranet / access systems.
- Working knowledge of building regulations, the town planning process and building tendering and contracting processes.
- Experience in supervising minor building construction works.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports.
- Ability to utilise relevant business and technical computer applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a wide range of internal and external parties.
- Ability to participate in multi-disciplinary project teams.
When applying for a position with CFA, the key to progressing in the selection process is the quality of your application. Your application must demonstrate that you have the qualifications, experience, key attributes and skills required for the position.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description (refer to attached)
Submitting your Application
When you click the 'apply' button you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details and respond to employment-related questions.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.
CFA values workforce diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity organisation.