Auditor, Financial Audit
|Department:||Vic Auditor-General Office|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$71,807 - $77,259|
|Attachments:||PD - 3.2 Auditor - FA.pdf (PDF, 177KB)|
- Make a difference in the Victorian public sector
- VPSG 3.2 $71,807 - $77,259 plus 9.5% superannuation contribution
- Ongoing opportunity
About the role:
As an Auditor you will be responsible for assisting with the conduct and delivery of assigned financial audits and/or Parliamentary reports, ensuring the work is delivered on time and within budget.
You will also present audit findings, evidence, conclusions and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
Please note that travel around Victoria may be required.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have -
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or a related field preferably at postgraduate level
- Be in the final stages of a qualification that confers membership to CPA Australia or the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Be a team player and have an adaptive and professional approach when establishing and maintaining relationships
- Strong conceptual, analytical, communication and report writing skills
At VAGO, we support and encourage work/life balance and flexible working arrangements and strive to maintain a pleasant and collaborative working environment for our staff. We structure our learning and development program in a way that provides our staff with the support and tools they need to achieve career goals and we offer a range of employee benefits.
To apply, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button where you can download the position description and submit your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should outline your motivation for applying and your suitability for this role against our key selection criteria headings.
For any enquiries please contact Jeremy Oliver at Jeremy.email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 30 April 2017.