|Department:||Maryborough District Health Service|
|Job Function:||Medical and Nursing|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||North West - Central Goldfields|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||R2 - Orderly March 2017.pdf (PDF, 138KB)|
03 5461 0320
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Orderly - Casual position
We are currently seeking an Orderly to join the team at MDHS. As Orderly, your responsibilities will include transportation of patients to and from various departments within the hospital, assist with maintaining cleanliness of equipment and furniture within Amherst Ward, assist with movement and relocation of furniture and equipment, collect and deliver pathology products and porterage and courier functions as required.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise work and operate and adapt in an environment of change
- Understanding of the principles of safe manual handling
- Understanding of the basic principles of general cleaning
- Prior orderly experience desirable but not essential
Further info: call Cathy Egan on 03 5461 0320.
Applications for this position close on Sunday, 26th March 2017.
Applications are to include a covering letter and resume and be submitted by selecting the "Apply Now" button below.
MDHS is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police Check.