Regional Finance Manager
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||East Victoria - Various|
|Salary Range:||$87,003 - $93,442|
|Attachments:||17530 Regional Finance Manager - Eastern Region.pdf (PDF, 392KB)|
(03) 8427 2865
- Contribute to the future of Victoria’s Parks
- Join a dedicated and innovation lead team
- Healthy Parks, Healthy People
About the branch
The Finance and Commercial Division provides core support and strategic services in finance, commercial activities, strategic business planning and reporting and procurement. The division provides the strategies, business processes and systems to efficiently and effectively deliver these core support services to enable Parks Victoria to be financially sustainable.
About the role
As the Regional Finance Manager for the Eastern Region, you will be responsible for working alongside the regional leadership team to achieve organisational financial objectives, alongside ensuring compliance with mandated financial obligations. The position is part of the Finance Branch and closely supports the Eastern Region through a range of financial management services including high level financial analysis, advice and reporting.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous Stakeholder management experience required
- Three years’ minimum demonstrated experience in a business environment, providing customer-orientated business service to multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in provision of expert and technical advice and support
Your application must include;
- A current Resume
- A cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as outlined in the position description.
Join our Innovative organisation and enjoy what you do, apply today!
Application Closing date: 23 April 2017
Parks Victoria requires all prospective employees to undergo a National Police Record Check prior to an employment offer being made.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Parks Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a commitment to merit, equity and diversity in the workplace.