Injury Management and Rehabilitation Consultant
|Work Type:||Fixed term - full time|
|Job Function:||Human Resources (HR)|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$78,773 - $89,375|
|Job Duration:||until 03/11/2017|
|Attachments:||PDC0172.docx (Word, 433KB)|
|Contact:||Janelle KLOMP |
(03) 9247 5858 or Janelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VPSG4 range $78,773 - $89,375 p.a. + super + leave loading.
- Full time, fixed term (until 03/11/2017).
- Working within the Health, Safety and Deployment Division, Human Resource Department located at the Victoria Police Centre, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands.*
About the role:
In this role, you will facilitate pro-active early intervention and return to work strategies to achieve safe & sustainable maintenance at or return to work programs for employees who require assistance.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting injured employees, where safe & practical to remain at work while they recover or return to work as soon as possible if they require time away. This includes liaising and/or consulting with injured employees, their managers and treatment providers about work capacity and monitoring recovery.
- Assisting injured employees and their managers meet return to work obligations under the legislation.
- Help resolve any return to work or related issues or disputes.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in the workers’ compensation scheme, employers’ obligations in regard to return to work and how to plan & manage a return to work.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in health, psychology or related disciplines would be an advantage.
- High level communication, interpersonal and conceptual skills.
Requirements and relevant information:
*Your usual place of work will be within the Health, Safety and Deployment Division, Human Resource Department, however you may be required to work at any other division within the Department / Command as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this advertisement. Please view the full Position Description attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader.
Applicants MUST address the full key selection criteria and include a resume within their application.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Janelle KLOMP on (03) 9247 5858 or via email Janelle.email@example.com.
If you have a disability / medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirement / adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact the VPS Recruitment Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application.
Closing date for applications is midnight, Thursday 27 April 2017.
Find out what it's like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au