|Work Type:||Fixed term - full time|
|Job Function:||Education and Training|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - Eastern Metro|
|Salary Range:||$78,773 - $89,375|
|Job Duration:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||C1326.docx (Word, 430KB)|
Application Form.docx (Word, 628KB)
(03) 9566 9583 or Theresa.email@example.com
- VPSG4 range $78,773 - $89,375p.a. + super + leave loading
- Two (2) Full time fixed term positions – Until 30/06/2018
- Working within the Quality & Standards Division, located at the Victoria Police Academy, View Mount Road, Glen Waverley 3150*
About the role:
As an Education Consultant with People Development Command you will be allocated a projects to design and developed educational products. Initially, you will work with subject matter experts to create curriculum materials for the Police Foundation Program. You will share your expertise to ensure that all materials and products are educationally robust. In due course, you will be assigned a project to manage and the successful applicant will demonstrate their ability to be innovative, work with subject matter experts and meet deadlines.
Some of your duties will include:
- Manage projects
- Undertake research such as Training Needs Analysis
- Design innovative educational products
- Development of creative resources that increase student engagement
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Experience in managing educational projects
- Proven ability to work with others
- Experience and/ or qualification in the field of learning and development
Requirements and relevant information:
*Your usual place of work will be within the Policy & Professional Development Division, People Development Command, however you may be required to work at any other division within the Command as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this advertisement. Please view the full Position Description attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader.
When opening the Application Form which is attached to the advertisement, please ‘save’ a copy to complete. Please note that applicants are NOT required to respond to each key selection criteria listed in the position description.
Applications must include a resume along with a completed application form ONLY.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Theresa Banks on (03) 9566 9583 or via email Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability / medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirement / adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact Sherryn Alexander via email email@example.com or phone (03) 9247 5841.
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application.
Closing date for applications is midnight, Sunday 5 March 2017
Find out what it's like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au