Senior Project Manager
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$111,484 - $149,188|
|Attachments:||C2818.docx (Word, 430KB)|
Role Statement.doc (Word, 138KB)
Application Form 20033612.docx (Word, 629KB)
9628 8727 or email@example.com
- VPSG6 range $111,484 - $149,188 p.a. + super + leave loading
- One (1) ongoing, full time position available
- Working within the Road Policing Projects Division, Road Policing Command, located at the Victoria Police Centre, 637 Flinders Street, Docklands*
About the role
The Road Policing Projects Division provides a project management service to Road Policing Command through the centralised and strategic coordination and management of the Command’s Government funded projects.
As the Mobile Automated Number Plate Recognition (MANPR) Senior Project Manager you will lead a project team (including any consultants and/or contractors) that is responsible for delivering the Government funded MANPR project and associated rollout of MANPR technology to 220 vehicles across Victoria Police’s Highway Patrol fleet.
Please refer to the attached role statement for further information about the role.
Some of your duties will include:
- Leading the development and delivery of all key project artefacts
- Managing all governance forums and project workgroups
- Participating in major project procurements and management of commercial issues
- Financial monitoring and project progress and governance reporting
- Participation across divisional initiatives and projects
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Proven and highly developed project management skills with capacity to deliver and undertake competing priorities with a high attention to detail
- Experience in effectively leading a high performing project team in a diverse, complex and dynamic organisation
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
Requirements and relevant information:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager delivering large scale projects would be highly desirable
- A relevant tertiary education or qualification in Project Management would be highly desirable.
*Your usual place of work will be within the Road Policing Projects Division, Road Policing Command, however you may be required to work at any other division within the Command as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this advertisement. Please view the full Position Description and Role Statement attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader. When opening the Application Form which is attached to the advertisement, please ‘save’ a copy to complete.
Please note that applicants are NOT required to respond to each key selection criteria listed in the position description.
Applications must include:
- Completed application form
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Program Manager Trent RHODES on (03) 9628 8727 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability / medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirement / adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact the VPS Recruitment Team via email email@example.com
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application.
Closing date for applications is midnight, Sunday 2 April 2017
Find out what it's like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au