Data & Information Senior Advisor
|Work Type:||Fixed term - full time|
|Job Function:||Information Management|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$90,890 - $100,429|
|Job Duration:||12 months|
|Attachments:||372667 PD - Data & Information Senior Advisor.docx (Word, 137KB)|
372667 KSC - Data & Information Senior Advisor.docx (Word, 40KB)
CenITex is an information and communications technology (ICT) shared-services agency set up by the Victorian Government to centralise ICT support for government departments and agencies. At CenITex, our people are key to our success. We aim to have high performing, committed, service-oriented people working for CenITex and we recognise that building our capability means investing time and resources in our staff.
About the Role
This Data and Information Senior Advisor is a 12 month fixed term full time role.
This role will help lead the CenITex information and records management program to ensure compliance with recordkeeping obligations as per the Public Records Act 1973. This role will oversee the development and implementation of a framework and related procedures for information and records management as per the standards published by the Public Records Office Victoria. Responsibility will include the management and monitoring of corporate recordkeeping systems.
Expertise/Technical Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience in records management practice and appropriate legislations for Victorian Government.
- Extensive records management experience using SharePoint is required.
- SharePoint Administration experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data governance.
- Experience using electronic document and records management systems for the capture and classification of records.
Education and Qualifications
- A relevant business or ICT tertiary qualification is required for this position.
Want to know more?
The full position description can be accessed by clicking the “Apply Now” field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close 4th May 2017. Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. All documents must be provided in Word format.
For further information, please email Jackie Bozinovski, HR Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org