Associate Engineer IDAM
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||IT and Telecommunications|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$78,773 - $89,375|
|Attachments:||KSC_Associate Engineer IDAM.doc (Word, 59KB)|
PD_Associate Engineer IDAM.docx (Word, 61KB)
CenITex is an information and communications technology (ICT) shared-services agency set up by the Victorian Government to centralise ICT support for government departments and agencies. At CenITex, our people are key to our success. We aim to have high performing, committed, service-oriented people working for CenITex and we recognise that building our capability means investing time and resources in our staff.
About the Role
CenITex are recruiting two positions for the role of Associate Engineer IDAM (Identity and Access Management) within the Service Operations Division.
The Associate Engineer IDAM role resolves Level 2 IDAM & Provisioning application incidents, service requests logged via the CenITex service centre. It provides on-going administration and support for provisioning application and Identity & Access Management infrastructure and contributes to continuous improvement and development of Identity & Access Management (IDAM) Infrastructure. You will also be required to be available for core business and after-hours support as required.
Expertise/Technical Knowledge required for this role include:
- Understanding of identity management concepts and working knowledge of identity management software such as NetIQ Identity Manager.
- Hands on experience of administering one or more of the following products NetIQ eDirectory, MS Active Directory, IBM Domino.
- Experience managing Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) tool such as NetIQ Sentinel or Splunk or experience managing Access Management and Federation tools such as IBM Security Access Manager (formerly known as Tivoli Access Manager), or Microsoft ADFS.
- Excellent customer management skills in an IT service delivery context. Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical instructions or issues to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively both within a team and with other teams to achieve a common goal.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- A relevant ICT tertiary qualification or IDAM vendor certification would be highly regarded.
Want to know more?
The full position description can be accessed by clicking the “Apply Now” field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close 24th March 2017. Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. All documents must be provided in Word format.
For further information please email Jackie Bozinovski, HR Advisor on email@example.com