Customer Service Officer
|Department:||Public Transport Victoria|
|Job Function:||Customer Service / Call Centre|
|Work Location:||VIC - various|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Attachments:||Position Description - Customer Service - Customer Services - Customer Service Officer Casual - PTV3.pdf (PDF, 461KB)|
Who we’re looking for:
2 energetic and passionate team members to join the PTV Hub Customer Service team on a casual basis. You should be keen to get involved in;
- Working autonomously and as part of a bigger Customer Service team
- adding value where ever possible and making ‘all kinds of stuff’ better along the way…
- learning as much as you can!
About the role and the cool stuff you’ll be doing day-to-day
Reporting to the Manager, Southern Cross Station Hub, you’ll provide industry leading, face-to-face customer service at varying PTV Hub locations across Melbourne and work collaboratively as part of a team enabling customers to use the public transport network.
More practically – this role will:
- Ensure that customer enquiries are responded to in a professional, courteous and timely manner; in line with set KPI’s and PTV’s values
- Utilise PTV’s knowledge base tools, systems and databases to ensure that public transport network knowledge is up-to-date and current
- Be a source of knowledge for customers on the Victorian public transport network and the myki ticketing system
- Form collaborative relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders and support your teammates to deliver great customer service
- Identify and drive opportunities to make continuous improvements within the team across the delivery of customer service
- Demonstrated experience in providing industry leading customer service in a fast paced environment as well as an understanding of the customer transactional process
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, facilitating appropriate solutions both independently and as part of a team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to proactively identify needs of customers that may be from diverse backgrounds
- A thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and some experience in database management
- We’d love you to have a qualification in Customer Service
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Sound good? We hope so! To view the Position Description and to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Your application must include a covering letter and separate resume attached (MS Word compatible). For further information about the role, you can contact Matt Briggs, Manager Southern Cross Hub on email@example.com.
Applications close: 11:59pm, Sunday 26th March 2017.
To learn more about what it is like to work at PTV, please visit our company website www.ptv.vic.gov.au.
Public Transport Victoria is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and supports diversity and flexibility. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.