Nurse Bank - Registered and Enrolled Nurses - March
|Department:||Bairnsdale Regional Health Service|
|Job Function:||Medical and Nursing|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||Gippsland - East Gippsland|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||Position Description - Registered Nurse - Casual Bank - Aug 2015.pdf (PDF, 205KB)|
Position Description - Enrolled Nurse - Casual Bank - Aug 2015.pdf (PDF, 200KB)
Position Description - Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Maddocks Gardens Aged Care - Casual - July 2016.pdf (PDF, 245KB)
Casual Nurse Bank
Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Acute and Aged Care
Applications to join the Bairnsdale Regional Health Service Nurse Bank are accepted on an ongoing basis.
As a casual nurse at BRHS, you will strive to meet the needs of the community, support colleagues and the aims of organisation in a proactive and positive manner. BRHS casual nurses contribute to the nursing wards and units by providing excellence in nursing care in accordance with policies and procedures and achieve best practice using principles of Evidence Based Practice to improve the delivery of patient care and service delivery.
BRHS Casual Bank Nurses are expected to work across all areas of the organisation, including Acute wards, Theatre, Emergency, Home Based Services and Aged Care. Post graduate qualifications in area of specialty will be utilised where possible.
All applicants are required to demonstrate:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Recent acute nursing experience
- Competence in clinical nursing with a good understanding of and commitment to providing patient centred care
- Well-developed clinical assessment and care planning skills commensurate with scope of practice
- Sound understanding of the principles of discharge planning
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a casual BRHS employee you can access additional benefits such as:
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellbeing program
- Gym membership at corporate rates
- Free car parking
- Staff dining room
For more information on the BRHS Nurse Bank, please contact either:
Tanya Murray, Clinical Operations Manager or the Clinical Coordinator on shift on 03 5150 3424
View the full position description as attached.
Applications are to include a covering letter and resume (including two professional referees) and are to be submitted online by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
- Applications to join the BRHS casual nurse bank will be reviewed at the completion of each month.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted in the first week of the month and invited to an interview.
- Non-shortlisted applicants will receive email correspondence
For information on East Gippsland visit www.discovereastgippsland.com.au
A rewarding work environment, large enough to provide challenge and variety, small enough to make a real difference