Cleaner - Maddocks Gardens
|Department:||Bairnsdale Regional Health Service|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - part time|
|Job Function:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||Gippsland - East Gippsland|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||Position Description - Cleaner - Maddocks - 1265715 - March 2017.pdf (PDF, 244KB)|
|Contact:||Deborah Eveleigh, Aged Care Manager |
03 5150 3382
Ongoing Part Time 40.0 hours per fortnight
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated cleaner to join our Maddocks Gardens cleaning team in this part time position.
As a cleaner at Bairnsdale Regional Health Service, you will work in a multidisciplinary team across a range of areas throughout the organisation. You will perform a variety of duties specified on task sheets, to ensure a clean, safe and hygienic environment is maintained to the highest level at all times throughout the health service.
Applicants for this position must be flexible and available to work the required shifts which may include working weekends, public holidays, day and afternoon shifts.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience with cleaning methods in a commercial setting
- Experience operating large industrial cleaning equipment
- A good level of physical fitness required to undertake manual handling duties.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake a variety of duties within daily routine.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, and a good understanding of the benefits of a team approach.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- An understanding of the Victorian Cleaning Standards, Internal/External Cleaning Audits and their implications to the organization.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates
- Easy car parking
- Staff dining room
For more information please contact:
Deborah Eveleigh, Aged Care Manager on 03 5150 3382
Applications by close of business:
Sunday 2nd April 2017
Further position details are available in the position description.
Applications are to include a covering letter, resume (including two professional referees) and response to the key selection criteria and be submitted by selecting the "Apply Now" button below.
A satisfactory National Police Check (no older than 12 months) must be provided prior to commencement at BRHS.
For more information on Bairnsdale Regional Health Service please visit www.brhs.com.au