Business Process Analyst
|Department:||State Trustees Limited|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - Western Metro|
|Salary Range:||$91,610 - $141,684|
|Attachments:||Business Process Reengineer.docx (Word, 69KB)|
- Based at head office - Footscray
- Salary $93k plus super
- Applications close 31 March
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that’s why we exist. We employ close to 400 people, across three office locations, our people come from a diverse range of backgrounds and industries providing administration, trustee and estate related services to the Victorian community.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to lead process reengineering and perform in-depth analysis of processes to meet the business need and drive out waste.
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, you will be required to:
- Provide information and expertise throughout the Portfolio Management phases with regard to all aspects of process analysis and reengineering
- Build business process reengineering requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Support and contribute to the change management framework ensuring a structured change management process, principles, tools and behaviours throughout the organisation.
- Works with project managers and stream leads to develop comprehensive change management plans for business process reengineering initiatives.
- Develop actionable and targeted evaluation metrics to assess sustainability and acceptance of business process reengineering initiatives.
- Keep abreast of, applies and shares contemporary business process methodologies and frameworks
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Business process engineering experience in the context of a complex enterprise
- Ability to translate strategic plans into action
- Advanced communication skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements, instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- Experience in the development and maintenance of strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
We offer a range of employee benefits; including career development, health and well-being programs, flexible working conditions, education assistance, purchased leave, reward program, free will preparation, retailer discounts and a social club.
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please address the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” section in the attached Job Specification.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.