Senior Project Officer
|Department:||Department of Education and Training|
|Work Type:||Fixed term - full time|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - CBD|
|Salary Range:||$90,890 - $109,969|
|Job Duration:||3 years|
|Attachments:||7179 - Senior Project Officer 09-03-17.doc (003).docx (Word, 170KB)|
The Senior Project Officer, Grants Strategy and Administration is a position that will play a key role in the development and delivery of effective grant programs across the Authority.
The key accountabilities for the Senior Project Officer, Grants Strategy and Administration will be to:
• coordinate and support the effective delivery of grants programs for the Authority, the Department and Government more broadly.
• play a key role in the management of key stakeholders that support the Authority in the grants process.
• play a key role in internal and external governance arrangements for the grants strategy and administration unit, to ensure robust and transparent decision-making protocols are in place.
• play a key role to oversee overall program coordination for all grants programs
• play a key role in supporting the Manager, Grants Strategy and Administration on overall management of grants governance and business improvement processes.
The ideal candidate will have a background in developing and coordinating complex grant programs in a government setting.
For more details regarding this position please see attached position description.
Department of Education and Training is committed to diversity. The Department places considerable effort and resources into responding to the needs of staff with a disability. People from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply for this position.
Information about the Department of Education and Training's operations and employment conditions can be obtained from the following websites:www.education.vic.gov.auandhttp://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/Pages/default.aspx.
Applications close Monday 27 March 2017