Professional Practice Leader
|Department:||Department of Education and Training|
|Work Type:||Fixed term - full time|
|Job Function:||Education and Training|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - Northern Metro|
|Salary Range:||$90,890 - $109,969|
|Job Duration:||12 Months|
|Attachments:||Job 20007872 - Professional Practice Leaders VPSG5.doc (Word, 128KB)|
Professional Practice Leader – Complex Needs, VPSG5, Fixed Term 12 months
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated team player to join the Health & Wellbeing Branch of the Early Childhood, School Support Division of the North Western Victoria Region (NWVR). The function of this branch is to:
- Lead or significantly contribute to state-wide and regional place-based projects that have a real impact on improving service integration and service quality
- Work strategically to address barriers that impact on learning and development
- Strengthen best practice through policy advice and knowledge sharing with the Allied Health, Nursing and Education professionals across the region
- Utilise data and evaluation to inform and improve practice outcomes to meet the objectives of the Education State.
- Share best practice in the delivery of health, wellbeing and education services and support the implementation of innovative practices
- Develop processes to advance the professional development and supervision of regional and Student Support Services staff
The position ‘Professional Practice Leader’ is designed to work closely with a range of area based allied health teams within NWVR, including: from within Student Support Services, Specialist Children’s Services, Early Childhood Intervention Services – Intake, Visiting Teacher Service, School Nursing Program, MCH Line and Parentline. These teams support children and families from 0-18 years of age
The successful candidate must be available for regular travel within the regional area and hold a valid Victorian Driver’s Licence. A current Working with Children Check is also required.
For more details regarding this position please see attached position description.
Department of Education and Training is committed to diversity. The Department places considerable effort and resources into responding to the needs of staff with a disability. People from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply for this position. Information about the Department of Education and Training’s operations and employment conditions can be obtained from the following websites:www.education.vic.gov.au and http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/Pages/default.aspx.
Applications close 26/04/2017