We are seeking a Business Support Coordinator who provides high-level executive administrative and business support of critical business activity across the Enquiries, Inspections and Complaints Division. The role actively supports the Director, Executive Leadership Team and business units to deliver on key business objectives by liaising with key stakeholders, generating a range of correspondence, briefings, reports, presentations and metrics, monitoring and evaluating systems, undertaking research, providing project management administration and maintaining effective records management.
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in the provision of high-level administrative support, within a corporate or government environment, with demonstrated ability to align an administrative function to divisional goals and objectives.
- High-level of demonstrated proficiency across Microsoft Office suite, TRIM (or similar electronic records management system) and databases.
- Excellent written communication and stakeholder management skills including the ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate documentation and effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Well-developed conceptual and problem solving skills, with the ability to identify, source and fill gaps in information and take responsibility for recommending and implementing effective interventions and solutions.
Why work for the VBA?
Work for the Victorian Building Authority (VBA) and you will join a values-based organisation who invests in employees.
Benefits of working for the VBA include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- Amazing workplace in our award winning, heritage listed, 5-Star Green Star Docklands office
- Employee learning and development opportunities
To find out more about why it's great to work for the VBA, visit 'Careers' at www.vba.vic.gov.au.
Base salary in the Grade 4 range of $78,773 - $89,375 per annum plus 9.5% super, will be negotiated with the successful candidate, depending on skills and experience.
For full job details and to apply, click 'Apply Now' below.
The VBA job application process requires you to:
- Upload your current resume and a covering letter. Please note, candidates are not required to address the Key Selection Criteria, only those listed in the questionnaire provided after you click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the application page. Please also limit your response to 500 words.
- Upload your proof of your right to work in Australia (citizenship or residency document or Australia working visa) and any qualifications relevant to the role.
- Only electronic applications submitted via careers.vic.gov.au will be accepted
- Standard recruitment practice applies, which may include interviewing, skills/competency testing, reference checking and/or other selection processes.
Applications due by midnight 1 May 2017.
No agencies please.