Grade 2 Physiotherapist
Echuca Regional Health is located just 200 kilometres north from Melbourne, in the beautiful riverside location of Echuca-Moama. Echuca-Moama offers a wide range of sporting and leisure activities for people of all ages. Whether you are into fishing, water skiing, golf, camping or enjoy fine food and wine, the Echuca-Moama region has plenty to offer.
After a $65 million redevelopment completed in August 2015, Echuca Regional Health comprises 113 beds providing a comprehensive range of services including emergency, medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, urology, orthopaedic, ophthalmology, dental, chemotherapy and haemodialysis services. Echuca Regional Health encompasses an aged care service, Glanville Village, which accommodates 60 residential beds.
Echuca Regional Health is the largest employer in the Campaspe Shire, employing over 600 staff. The health service has an operating budget of $64 million and returns in excess of $35 million each year to our community in salaries, wages and purchases from local businesses. With a strong focus on increasing our capacity as a sub-Regional teaching health service, Echuca Regional Health employees are dedicated professionals who strive to deliver the best possible care to their community.
Employee and family benefits include:
* Comprehensive learning and development program
* Flexible employment practices
* Salary packaging
* Extended employee assistance program (including support for family members)
* Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
* Employee recognition program
* Free onsite parking.
Echuca Regional Health is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Echuca Regional Health says NO to Family Violence.
|Department:||Echuca Regional Health|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Health and Allied Health|
|Classification:||As per award|
|Work Location:||North West - Campaspe|
|Salary Range:||As per award|
|Attachments:||Applying for Work at ERH 2017.pdf (PDF, 91KB)|
Grade 2 Physio PD June 2016 (new template).pdf (PDF, 165KB)
|Contact:||Misty Howard / Merrin Prictor|
03 5485 5841 / 03 5485 5044
Physiotherapist Grade 2
Full time permanent position suitable for an experienced Physiotherapist
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated experienced physiotherapist to work within our Physiotherapy department, mainly in our out-patient area. The department provides a supportive and friendly working environment with a strong commitment to clinical excellence. Professional development and evidence-based practice are actively supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a clinical load, co-ordinating care for clients and contributing to the day to day operation of the Physiotherapy department
- Demonstrating and promoting evidence based Physiotherapy practice within the health service
- Leadership, teaching and support of Grade 1 Physiotherapists, AHAs and undergraduate Physiotherapy students
- Participation in the weekend, public holiday and on call roster in Physiotherapy department
- Leading and participating in continuing education / professional development activities and quality improvement activities and promoting a culture of excellence within the Physiotherapy Department
This position requires completion of a satisfactory National Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
How to Apply:
Please take the time to read the position description attached to this advertisement. Your application must outline how your skills, knowledge and personal attributes relate to the key selection criteria.
All applicants are encouraged to apply online. If you experience technical difficulty please contact: 1300 366 356 for assistance. If you require access to a computer to complete your online application please contact our Education Department: 03 5485 5286.
Applications must include:
- A covering letter;
- Completed online questionnaire;
- Three professional referees; and
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria within the Position Description
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Misty Howard, Manager Physiotherapy Services on (03) 5485 5841 or Merrin Prictor, Executive Director of Primary Care on: (03) 5485 5044.
We encouage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Applications close midnight on Wednesday 4th April 2017.