|Department:||State Trustees Limited|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||IT and Telecommunications|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - Western Metro|
|Salary Range:||$70,138 - $91,609|
|Attachments:||Test Analyst Position Description.docx (Word, 70KB)|
- Based at our head office in Footscray (10 minutes from the CBD)
- Manage the full testing lifecycle, strategy to execution
- Applications close 28 April 2017
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that’s why we exist. We employ close to 400 people, across three office locations, our people come from a diverse range of backgrounds and industries providing administration, trustee and estate related services to the Victorian community.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join our team. You will be required to perform all facets of the testing cycle from strategy to execution, to support ongoing changes to our systems and delivery of new services. A great opportunity allowing exposure across all domains.
You will have a team orientated approach which will require you to ‘roll your sleeves’ up and take on a variety of deliverables. You will need to enjoy working in a small team environment and be able to function without the support of a large testing community and be autonomous in managing your time and outcomes.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following;
- Experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience with Oracle and financial systems
- Experience in testing Salesforce and custom applications
- Proficient with SQL and SOQL
- Experience testing external web services and integration with custom and vanilla Salesforce API’s
- Experience with release and change management
- Experience using source code / version management products ( SVN and PVCS)
- Strong technical documentation and interpretation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Experience in testing web services in a service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of MS-Office products
State Trustees offers a range of employee benefits; including career development, health and well-being programs, flexible working conditions, education assistance, reward and recognition program, free will preparation, retailer discounts and an employee social club. Most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that is committed to delivering a public benefit to the Victorian community.
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please address the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” section in the attached Job Specification.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check. State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities. State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.Please note that employees within redeployment (subject to suitability) will be given first priority if applying for this position.