Senior Bus Operations Officer Eastern Region
|Department:||Public Transport Victoria|
|Work Type:||Ongoing - full time|
|Job Function:||Transport / Logistics|
|Work Location:||Gippsland - Latrobe Valley|
|Salary Range:||See Advertisement|
|Attachments:||Position Description - Franchise Operator Management - Regional Bus Services - Senior Bus Operations Officer Eastern Region - PTV5.pdf (PDF, 531KB)|
03 5172 2674
- Excellent opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of Bus Network Performance Improvements across Regional and Rural Victoria
- Ongoing position – Flexible working arrangements considered
- Regional office location (Traralgon)
- Salary from $90,890 plus Superannuation
The Senior Bus Operations Officer will play a key role in:
- The provision of support and guidance in the development and delivery of Bus Network Performance Improvements
- Supporting management in the applications of good governance of contracts
- Delivery of robust, innovative and viable solutions to complex and sensitive issues
- Working with the regional bus team to improve the branch and bus industry’s performance
- Working with management and the PTV Incident Response Team in response to emergencies, disaster recovery and business continuity
The ideal candidate will preferably have high level influencing skills with the ability to achieve outcomes and resolve complex issues through a process of consultation and negotiation with a range of stakeholders.
Having had practical working experience with Supplier Relationship Management and Quality and Safety Management Systems, you should have the ability to interpret relevant legislative requirements pertaining to bus operations.
With excellent written and verbal communicational skills you should demonstrate a high level of confidence with influencing and negotiating ability and you should possess strong skills in the area of report writing pertaining to important and complex issues.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong problem solving skills and have strong capabilities when it comes to the delivery of robust solutions.
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Sound good? To view the Position Description and to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Your application must include a covering letter and separate resume attached (MS Word compatible). For further information about the role, you can contact Wayne Berryman on (03) 5172 2674.
Applications close: 11:59pm, Sunday 23rd April 2017.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
To learn more about what it is like to work at PTV, please visit our company website www.ptv.vic.gov.au.
Public Transport Victoria is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and supports diversity and flexibility. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.