The Manager, Research and Evaluation is responsible for managing the Research and Evaluation Unit, which designs and implements the VBA’s Building Audits and Research Program. Leading distinct business unit teams, this position proactively engages across key stakeholders and industry to design and refine the core Research Program, enabling the VBA to develop informed approaches to regulatory matters, identify, analyse and address systemic risks and recommend improvements to the regulatory system to support the VBA’s effectiveness as a trusted Regulator.
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience leading research and/or audit programs and translating outcomes into policy or regulatory contexts.
- Strong team management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project and contract management.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills, with the ability to translate research and audit findings into measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management.
Why work for the VBA?
Benefits of working for the VBA include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- Employee learning and development opportunities
To find out more about why it's great to work for the VBA, visit 'Careers' at www.vba.vic.gov.au
Salary package Grade 6 in the range of $111,484 - $149,188 per annum (plus 9.5% super), will be negotiated with the successful candidate, depending on skills and experience.
For full job details and to apply, click 'Apply Now' below.
The VBA job application process requires you to:
- Upload your current resume, proof of your right to work in Australia (citizenship or residency document or Australia working visa) and any qualifications relevant to the role.
- Complete the questionnaire provided after you click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the application page
- Candidates are required to address all Key Selection Criteria, as listed within the Position Description.
- Only electronic applications submitted via careers.vic.gov.au will be accepted.
- Standard recruitment practice applies, which may include interviewing, skills/competency testing, reference checking and/or other selection processes.
Applications due by 5pm on Monday 1 May 2017
No agencies please.