|Work Type:||Fixed term - part time|
|Job Function:||Administration / Secretarial|
|Work Location:||Melbourne - Eastern Metro|
|Salary Range:||$48,489 - $62,267|
|Job Duration:||Until 15.12.2017|
|Attachments:||C3114 Administrative_Property Officer.docx (Word, 430KB)|
|Contact:||Senior Sergeant Diane Wilson|
- VPSG2 range $46,951 - $60,292 pro rata p.a. + super + leave loading
- Fixed term – Until 15/12/2017 Part Time 0.5 FTE
- Working within Eastern Region Division 1, located at the Glen Waverley Police Complex*
About the role:
As the successful applicant, you will be actively involved in providing administrative support to the Inspector within the Monash Police Service Area.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing ongoing customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assist in a complex busy environment with your sound knowledge of preparing and processing various documents.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and enquiries on a daily basis.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Assisting as required in an administrative capacity within the Monash PSA & Division
Skills and experience:
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Ability to maintain systematic and accurate administrative records.
- Good computer skills, particularly in relation to word processing, data entry and software packages.
- Proven ability in the prioritisation of work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment and achievement in meeting a high level of customer service to all clients.
*Your usual place of work will be within Eastern Region Division 1, 643 Ferntree Gully Road, Glen Waverley however you may be required to work at any other location within Eastern Region Division 1 as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this advertisement. Applicants MUST address the full key selection criteria and include a resume within their application.
Please view the full Position Description attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader.
If you require additional information or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Senior Sergeant Diane WILSON on (03) 9566 1555 or via email email@example.com.
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application. Closing date for applications is midnight, 11th May 2017.
Find out what it's like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au