- Full Time and Ongoing Opportunity
- $66,235 + 9% Superannuation
- Based at the Scienceworks Museum
Museum Victoria is seeking an experienced and motivated Programs Coordinator to develop and deliver curriculum-based programs for students and teachers accessing Museum Victoria’s venues, Discovery services and web-based resources and experiences.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building. For more information about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The position is accountable for developing and delivering education programs which meet Museum Victoria’s objectives and priorities, are consistent with the requirements of the DEECD, SPP and CEO, and contribute to the development of audiences from the Independent Schools Sector, Adult & Further Education and pre-school education.
Notable skill sets required for this position include:
- Extensive knowledge of the curriculum areas of the physical sciences (especially physics and electricity) and awareness of current issues in K - adult education.
- Proven ability to develop innovative curriculum materials for teachers and students.\
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information about this position, please contact Pennie Stoyles on (03) 9392 4830. To apply, please send your Resume and Covering Letter by selecting APPLY NOW below.
Applications Close: Friday, 1 February 2013