- Your Chance to Deliver World Class IT Infrastructure
- $93,740 - $109,952 + 9% Superannuation
- Full Time and Ongoing Opportunity
Museum Victoria is seeking an innovative and forward-thinking leader to manage Museum Victoria’s Digital and Emerging Technologies Department.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building. For more information about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position is accountable for the cost effective and efficient delivery of network connectivity, voice and data communications, online products and services, applications infrastructure, collections systems technology and desktop and mobile access support across the entire Museum Victoria network
Notable skill sets required for this position include:
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of key digital and emerging technology projects.
- Proven leadership skills that encourage a collaborative and collegiate approach in the delivery of key objectives and agreed outcomes.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to prepare strategies, business plans, reports and recommendations, for consideration by Museum Victoria’s Executive Management Team.
- Experience in planning for future trends and consequences in digital and emerging technologies.
- Experience in managing complex resource requirements, including internal, external and third party relationships
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information about this position, please contact Tim Hart on (03) 8341 7771.
To apply, please send your Resume and Covering Letter by selecting APPLY NOW below.
Applications Close: Monday, 25 February 2013