- Help Deliver a World Class Museum Experience
- $93,740 - $109,952 + 9% Superannuation
- Full Time and Ongoing Opportunity
Museum Victoria is seeking a leader who has experience in cultural, educational and tourism destinations to provide strategic, business and operational leadership to Scienceworks.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building. For more information about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The position is accountable for providing leadership, a high quality experience for all visitors and ensuring that the Scienceworks identity / brand is delivered in a way that is consistent with the vision for Scienceworks and Museum Victoria (onsite, offsite and online).
The position contributes to Scienceworks reputation as a leading cultural, educational and tourism destination.
Notable skill sets required for this position include:
- Demonstrated ability and a record of achievement in the development and management of a major cultural or tourist attraction.
- Proven ability to seek and secure new opportunities that support a cultural organisation.
- An understanding of the contemporary use of technology in museums, including, marketing, brand positioning, education and community programs, and exhibition development and visitor engagement.
- High level interpersonal, representation and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information about this position, please contact Tim Hart on (03) 8341 7771.
To apply, please send your Resume and Covering Letter by selecting APPLY NOW below.
Applications Close: Monday, 25 February 2013