- 6 Positions Vacant at Various Museum Victoria Venues
- $24.52 per hour (Includes Casual Loading)
- Help Generate Sales and Deliver Rewarding Experiences to Our Visitors
Museum Victoria is seeking six Retail Assistants to help generate sales and deliver rewarding experiences to Museum Victoria’s visitors.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building. For more information about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
These positions are accountable for generating sales by providing high levels of customer service and specialised retail knowledge to all visitors.
Notable skill sets required for these positions include:
- Demonstrated track record of delivering customer service excellence.
- Experience in working in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a computer point of sale system (If none, training will be provided).
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral.
Other notable information:
- 3 x casual positions will be based at the Melbourne Museum. These three casual positions will be working at an Exhibition Shop that will be located at the exit of the Afghanistan: Hidden Treasures exhibition. These three roles will conclude on 28/07/13.
- 1 x casual position will be based at the Melbourne Museum. This position will be based at the Melbourne Museum retail shop.
- 1 x casual position will be based at the Immigration Museum Victoria. This position will be based at the Immigration Museum retail shop.
- 1 x casual position will be based at the Scienceworks Museum. This position will be based at the Scienceworks Museum retail shop.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information about these positions, please contact Larry McInerney on 8341 7623.
To apply, please send your Resume and Covering Letter by selecting APPLY NOW below.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 20 March 2013