- Help deliver effective financial management of Museum Victoria’s financial matters.
- Rewarding and innovative culture that strives for help build Museum Victoria’s brand.
- Based at the award winning Melbourne Museum and close to public transport.
Museum Victoria is seeking an enthusiastic, knowledge and team orientated Corporate Accountant to provide expert level financial information, analysis and advice to key stakeholders to enable the effective management of Museum Victoria’s financial matters.
ABOUT MUSEUM VICTORIA:
Museum Victoria cares for the State scientific and cultural collections, providing visitor access, activities and events at five distinct venues: Melbourne Museum, Immigration Museum, Scienceworks, IMAX Cinema and world heritage listed Royal Exhibition Building. For more information about Museum Victoria, please visit http://museumvictoria.com.au/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The position is accountable for providing authoritative, accurate and effective advice and services in management accounting, financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and financial management compliance advise to senior management.
- Demonstrated high level of experience in meeting technical accounting requirements with a strong knowledge of relevant accounting standards and public sector financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in the use of financial management systems such as MS Dynamics GP and advanced level with MS Excel
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in management reporting systems, including developing and implementing new and improved reports.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills applied to business, systems and accounting scenarios and high level of attention to detail.
- Proven experience in providing timely and accurate accounts and reporting services
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly in a team environment
This is a full time and fixed term positron, commencing on 07/10/2013 until 10/10/2014. The salary on offer is $89,605 + 9.25% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more information about this position, please contact Jackie Leong on (03) 8341 7355.
To apply, please send your Covering Letter, Resume and a statement addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria by selecting APPLY NOW below.