We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced First Peoples Community Engagement & Experiences Manager to engage with First Peoples communities and provide programming leadership and support across Museums Victoria.
Core functions of this position include:
- Overseeing and supporting the creation, production, and delivery of a forward schedule of First Peoples community engagement projects and public programs/experiences.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships between Museums Victoria and First Peoples communities in Victoria.
- Managing the use of the Bunjilaka spaces, in collaboration with Exhibitions Department.
- Engaging, enriching and connecting our audiences through onsite, onscreen and outreach experiences.
Please see our Role Statement for a copy of the full Key Selection Criteria and Duties.
Applications for this position are restricted to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people only.
This role is full-time, fixed term for three years. The salary on offer is $98,396 per annum (Base of grade) plus 10% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the position description, visit https://museumsvictoria.com.au/careers/
For more information about this position, please contact Maddy Dorevitch (Project Officer, First Peoples): email@example.com.
To apply, you must submit the following:
- A brief Cover letter that outlines your interest in this role.
- A current CV detailing relevant experience.
- A brief document outlining your responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
Please note: Applications that do not include the above elements will not be considered.
Applications Close: Friday, 29 October 2021 (11.59pm)