We are looking for a highly skilled First Peoples Strategy Planning and Performance Coordinator to develop and support the coordination and implementation of strategic and organisational plans and initiatives that demonstrate Museums Victoria's success and performance against the First Peoples Strategy.
Working collaboratively across the organisation, core functions of this position include:
- Overseeing the development and coordination of implementation plans, across the Museum, for key strategic priorities and objectives of Museums Victoria's First Peoples Strategy.
- Convening and supporting internal and external working groups, including First Peoples communities, concerning strategic directions and business planning.
- Providing key support to the Head, First Peoples Department to plan and implement complex projects across the Museum, and in developing strategic messaging, communications and reporting to government and other stakeholders.
Please see our Role Statement for a copy of the full Key Selection Criteria and Duties.
This role is full-time, fixed term for three years. The salary on offer is $ $85,279 per annum (Base of grade) plus 10% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the position description, visit https://museumsvictoria.com.au/careers/
For more information about this position, please contact Maddy Dorevitch (Project Officer, First Peoples): firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, you must submit the following:
- A brief Cover letter that outlines your interest in this role.
- A current CV detailing relevant experience.
- A brief document outlining your responses to the Key Selection Criteria
Please note: Applications that do not include the above elements will not be considered.
Applications Close: Friday, 29 October 2021 (11.59pm)