We have a fantastic opportunity for a versatile professional with experience in diversity and inclusion. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the Executive Director Strategy and Governance to lead a range of Diversity & Inclusion projects and initiatives. You will drive key projects related to diversity, culture, inclusion and social justice across GOTAFE.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A relevant degree, extensive management experience and supporting experience.
- Demonstrated experience in driving and implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives in addition with coaching, challenging and educating business leaders in how they drive culture diversity and inclusion within the business.
- Ability to establish and maintain exceptional working relationships internally and externally to communicate effectively on a range of sensitive and complex issues.
- A current Driver's Licence (Car).
Outstanding customer service, along with a professional approach is essential.
If you are successful in this role you will be required to provide:
- A current Police Check (date of issue is to be no more than 6 months prior to commencement date)
- A current Working with Children Check - Employee (or proof of application)
The salary range for this position is $97,404 – $106,106 under the GOTAFE Enterprise PACCT Agreement 2017.
GOTAFE is creating a next generation workforce, more open, inclusive and diverse than ever before. We embrace diversity in all its forms and are building a workforce that reflects the people within our communities including Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, LGBTIQ and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
To download the position description, apply for the role, or find more information, please visit our Careers Centre at www.gotafe.vic.edu.au/about-us/working-with-us
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Lynda Southgate, 0436 643 533
Applications close: 9 August 2020