Women's and Children's Unit
Various positions available
Opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Midwives to work with the Nurse Unit Manager and the committed nursing team in providing a full range of services including paediatrics and Level 4 Special Care Nursery.
Applicants must be/have;
- Registered Nurse/Midwife with AHPRA
- Ability to work positively in a team environment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
For further information please contact Kim Costin or Linda Glover Nurse Unit Managers on 51438150.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter stating including qualifications & experience
- Statement addressing the leadership and technical capability requirements as outlined in the position description (do not have to address each dot point)
- Current resume detailing previous experience and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees
Central Gippsland Health Service supports Equal Employment Opportunity by recognising and valuing inclusion and diversity.
At CGHS we encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; and people living with disabilities.