Painter & Decorator
(full time ongoing)
Monday to Friday
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, self motivated qualified Painter to work as part of our busy Engineering team at Central Gippsland Health.
The successful applicant is required to maintain effective relationships within the Engineering Services Department and across CGH services, departments and campuses and also external customers across multiple environments and work as a part of a small multi-disciplinary team of trade and non-trade staff.
The ideal applicant will:
- Provide effective and efficient painting & decorating support across all Central Gippsland Health sites
- Perform corrective and preventative painting maintenance as issued via work orders or verbally when rectification is time critical.
- Assist the Engineering Services Supervisor to compile and implement maintenance schedules within scope of trade.
For further information please contact the HR department email: email@example.com
Applications must include:
- Cover letter stating qualifications and suitability for the position
- Current resume detailing previous experience and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees