Permanent Position 1.0 EFT
Grade 1 or 2 position available – workload dependant on experience of applicant
An exciting opportunity exists to be a part of a very supportive and enthusiastic team. The position presents an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that requires a team-orientated and enthusiastic Social Worker to work in a variety of settings across Central Gippsland Health.
In this position you will work within a care coordination framework to manage the delivery of relevant acute, clinical and rehabilitation services in the range of settings – including inpatient, centre based and at residential aged care facilities.
The salary will be negotiated dependent on the level of previous experience of the successful applicant.
- Degree qualification in Social Work
- Eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Current Victorian Driver Licence
- Current clear Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Competent in basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in an acute hospital setting
- Proven student and staff/personnel supervision experience especially in the social work field
- Experience in completing quality improvement projects and processes
A copy of the position description and an application for employment form can be downloaded from the Central Gippsland Health website at www.cghs.com.au
The selection criteria of either the Grade 1 OR Grade 2 position description should be addressed based on the level of experience of the applicant
Applications must include:
- Cover letter outlining suitability for the role (separate to key selection criteria)
- Statement addressing all Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description including
- Required experience/other including both essential and desirable
- At least three Leadership Capabilities as outlined in the position description
- At least one Technical Capabilities as outlined in the position description
- Current resume detailing previous experience and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees