The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning offers a diverse range of employment opportunities across Victoria including Flora and Fauna Officers, Project Fire Fighters, Planners, Researchers, Scientists, Surveyors, Environmental Officers, Project Managers, Customer Service Officers, Business/Commerce roles (Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications) together with Graduate, Cadetship, and Traineeship programs.
The Department employs 2700 staff, working in and around 90 different cities and towns across the state with an annual funding of around $1 billion.
The Department's responsibilities include:
- Catchment Management
- Conservation, Recreation and Public Land Stewardship
- Water Sector Development and Services
- Forests and Fire Management
- Sustainability Policy and Programs
- Sustainable Cities and Regions
- Parks and Crown Land
- Land Information
- Greenhouse and Sustainable Energy Policy
Login below if you have an existing user account or register as a new user to set up an account to apply for jobs online and use the Career Services.